DR. MONIKA ALLEN
Naturopathic Doctor / Acupuncturist
Dr. Allen has practiced in Washington and California and is passionate about using integrative medicine to care for children, adults and seniors as well as providing wellness education to help her patients prevent healthcare issues in the future. She works with her patients to develop treatment plans utilizing least-force intervention while producing effective long term results. Her gentle, non-invasive treatment style has brought her great success in treating patients of all ages with acute and chronic health conditions.
Dr. Allen received her doctorate in naturopathic medicine, masters in acupuncture, and certificate in Chinese herbal medicine from Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington. She also completed post-graduate training in acupuncture through the ShuGuang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Shanghai, China and a residency in Naturopathic Primary Care medicine in Seattle, Washington.
My education includes:
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Bastyr University Seattle, WA
- Masters in Acupuncture, Bastyr University Seattle, WA
- Chinese herbal medicine certificate, Bastyr University Seattle, WA
I am board cerftified Naturopathic Doctor by the NABNE (North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners), CALE board certified acupuncturist, and NCCAOM board certified in chinese herbal medicine and accupuncture.
- IV Nutritional Therapy for physicians, IV Therapy in Oncology and chronic disease
- New England school of Homeopathy: Course of cycles and segments
- Externship in Acupuncture and Tuina at ShuGuang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine-Shanghai, China